Saturday, December 28, 2013

♥ thank you, thank you, thank you ♥

 and more thank yous. 

I am using the October Afternoon Silent Night auction line on all my thank yous this year. 


i have been cutting up our Christmas cards that we received from friends and family (not picture ones) and re-loving them, creating thank you cards from them.  i can't keep every card we receive, as much as i would love to, but i can re-love them and spread them around one more time.  it's easy to do and a lot of fun.

here's a "BEFORE" pic of the stack of cards we were blessed to read and hang through the season, come back tomorrow to see how quick and easy it is to cut them up and re-love them for thank yous.






 and here are some thank you card created a day ago using the October Afternoon Silent Night line


Deck the Halls Card






 this is for my sweetie
 




Nice 'tis the Season



 Christmas season thank you


I'll be back tomorrow with the cards I have been creating with the Christmas cards we received.

happy creating♥




2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love the added buttons and brads!!! And can't wait to see what you did with those old Christmas cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Danni - the sweet birdie is my fave I think ;) Looking forward to seeing your inspiration for recycling those cards you received! Rx

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥